There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s movie death was stupid.
I don’t get these posts that go like “part of me wants to be a hot girl at the bar and the other part of me wants to read and sip tea in a bookstore”
like you can wear red lipstick and a leather jacket and sip tea and dance in the rain and go to the gym and curl up in bed and get turnt the fuck up and go to church
you can literally have it all sis
the world is yours
This is the most inspiring thing I have ever read
Open your eyes.
New age Genocide
The sad thing is that this seriously happens. In Texas a african american teenage boy got shot and killed by a white guy because his music was too loud. And he’s on trial right now.
Not on trial anymore. He wasn’t convicted of murder.
I thought it was Florida?
CT will do a story on that so keep an eye out for the paper, folks
You know. I just had a thought.
Everyone wants a thigh gap.
But what fucking badass motherfucking dragon has a thigh gap.
Embrace those thighs man. They’ll help you launch onto the sky and torch your foes with your rage.